So, I'm apart of this Devotional Group on Facebook and today we read and discussed 1 Corinthians 3. The end of the chapter really spoke to me and I wanted to share it with you all!! So, here's what I posted on the discussion board:
'Verse 18-23 were my favorite! Here's my interpretation: Your wisdom is not measured by your certificates, degrees, and other accolades. That is the world's wisdom, which would have you believe that you know more than GOD. The world's wisdom has no follow through. Why? Because the world depends on itself. Living this life for Christ is not an individual effort, we ALL work together! So (v.22) it's not about what any ONE person has done.If we live according to God's wisdom, everything is ours for the taking. The WORLD, life, death, the present AND the future submits to us, because we belong to Christ, who belongs to God! How awesome is that?!'
Monday, July 19, 2010
1 Corinthians 3...
Posted by Shanika at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment