You're everywhere I turn, in everything I do.
It's so bad that I dream of you, when I don't think of you.
Sometimes, I wish I had an eraser, for the days that I miss you so much.
I wish you'd never touched me, so I wouldn't long to feel your touch.
I wish I didn't love you so; wish you weren't apart of me.
I wish I didn't remember all the joy you brought to me.
I wish I didn't hear a song, smile, and think of you.
I wish there were no memories.
I wish you weren't you.
I wish I didn't wish for you and I,
I wish you hadn't said we'd never be.
I wish I didn't have this hope, I wish I didn't even believe.
I wish you would have TRIED to love me, that would've been enough for me.
I wish I could detach myself and be as cold as you.
Using words to hurt people and not even care who.
Silly me, for thinking you cared about more than just you.
You wanted to be my friend, but even that fell through.
You can't befriend the one who can ONLY be in love with you.
You took all that I gave, you had everything to gain.
You broke MY heart into pieces and you say I am to blame?
Now for that, I wish I had an eraser.
I wish I never knew your name...
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I WISH I Had an Eraser....
Posted by Shanika at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is one great reason why we must choose very wisely who we pencil into our lives and who we write in ink. Oddly enough I'm still trying to figure out how to know the difference between the two. All we can do is ask the Lord for wisdom and follow his guidance instead of our own.
Post a Comment