BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Wish List...

This Friday, the 12th at 9:19am, will mark my 27th birthday! I'm so excited, but then again, I'm always excited about my birthday! It's one of my favorite times of the year! This year, I thought it would be fun to make a wish list! I'm not really expecting anything from anyone, nor have I made any plans; I'll be satisfied with some really good ice cream and a few good DVDs. BUT... I actually want, a few things this year. So, just in case anyone is reading... here goes my wish list!

1. MONEY!!! To spend on myself for once, not bills, gas, or groceries...
2. I want to go to the movies... I haven't been in FOREVER and two good movies are coming out on my birthday!!!


3. Vitamins! Can you believe One A Day has made ADULT vitamins gummies?? My doctor and my Mom (and a few other people) have been hounding me about taking vitamins forever... well now that they are in gummy form it should be no problem at all! ;-)


4. CDs! I haven't bought any in awhile but if I did, it'd be these two...


5. Multi-colored Daisies! I saw them at Harris Teeter the other night and thought they were SO pretty!


6. Ice Cream! I don't really care what kind, just something yummy!


7. A date!! It's been awhile and it would be fun to get out with a cute guy!

Here's to wishing... 4 more days til my 27th!

0 comments: