Today was the BEST day I've had in a few months! It was one of the NASTIEST days we've had, in a while, with snow, sleet, rain, and ice, but in my eyes, the sun was shining bright; not a cloud in the sky! Why? Well, today, God gave me an early Christmas present.... A JOB! No, I didn't have to work for it or go to multiple interviews. It basically fell into my lap. I responded to the ad, she called me immediately, I went in for an interview, and they said... "Can you start tomorrow?" Believe it or not, all of this happened in a matter of 2 HOURS! Sure, I had to trudge out in the cold, icy, rain, but it was WORTH it!
Now, for those of you who know the direction I was headed in, careerwise, you know that this isn't what I had in mind. However, I know God and I trust that it's exactly what I need. As my friend, Larry once reminded me, "sometimes God just puts you where you need to be." I am content, with the path that He has chosen for me. He couldn't have picked a better time to bless me! Thanks God!
MERRY CHRISTMAS (Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah) to YOU! :-)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
To: Shanika....From: God
Posted by Shanika at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment