
So, Valentine's Day hasn't been one of my favorites since elementary school. I hardly ever have a Valentine, every now and then something great happens on Valentine's Day that makes me swoon and want to re-think my dislike for the holiday.
This year I spent it with all 18 of my babies and Ms. Jennifer, my co-teacher! We had a blast, singing, coloring, and exchanging Valentine's! The classroom was decked out! There were pinks, reds, and whites, love bugs, streamers, hearts on the wall, hanging from the ceiling, and hearts on the tables! We even made LOVE BANNERS! As gifts for the parents, we took pictures of the kiddies as Cupid! Too cute!
The children gave me candy, cards, and boxes of chocolates! Monica, our director, even gave all the teachers a dozen roses! My Valentine's Day was great (on Friday). Today wasn't anything to jump up and down about, but it was still a good day and yet another opportunity to give love.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Classroom decorations
More decorations and Yummy snacks!
Table Hearts!
My Babies!!!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Hearts and Hugs Day!
Posted by Shanika at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What do you do when you're in need of love and those who you really love are too selfish to give it back in return?
I know it's a few hours worth of a ride, but why don't you drive up here next weekend and gimmie a hug?
I so miss you, Lovin'. You, me, a little black comb. Ah, the memories of the joys that we once had. rofl
I'll quit now before your readers think that there's something unusually peculiar about the nature of our relationship.
Love ya, Cousin. And I'm glad to see that you had a happier V-Day than I did.
...T
Post a Comment