BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

You changed my life...

No matter what, I love you.... Garebear!

I told you that awhile ago, and it remains true. You've taught me so much about myself, men, and love (what it isn't, of course). Because of you, I know, now, what I want, need, and deserve, and I'm no longer willing to settle for less. You helped me grow up. I learned how to truly love, by loving you. You taught me how to sacrifice myself, time, and money. I learned how to be selfless, from you.


It was through our relationship (or the lack thereof), that I saw my relationship with God. He showed me myself, through you. God kept giving me all He had, to prove His love to me. He gave me everything I needed, and I just took it. I wasn't appreciative, I could have cared less. All I cared about, was what I wanted. That was all I needed Him for...until I needed something else. Yes, I learned all of that, through my relationship with you. Looking back, now, I realize it was neccessary. I learned a valuable lesson, just by loving you. Thank you. Because of you and what we went through, I'm a better person.

All in all, you'll always be special to me, for so many other reasons. I still love you more than I'll ever be able to explain. I had so much fun with you. We shared so many great memories... music, movies, laughter, pancakes, football, crazy nicknames, 'puttin' along, snow day, Naked Ninja, "Rappa Papapa... and one for you!!"

You really did change my life; I hope I changed yours, too.

I don't regret a single day. I always think of you.

I hope you're happy, wherever you are, doing whatever you do.

Happiness is something you deserve.

1 comments:

T.T said...

Beautiful.
I'm so glad that you've found the peace you needed and learned the lessons that needed to be learned throughout it all.