BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Faith... RESTORED!

I've been taking steps towards my destiny (i.e. CHARLOTTE) since my last blog...

I already have a job, I just have to move there. Now, about this moving. My apartment complex has a program set up, where I can move to another property.. COAST to COAST, as they call it... no problems. There are some fees involved in the transfer, but otherwise it's EASY! The problem, is the apartments that I CAN transfer to are HORRIBLE!!! I don't feel good about any of them and I only have 3 choices!

I was starting to get really discouraged about it. I kept telling myself, I shouldn't feel this way, especially since God gave me this word....this promise. Nevertheless, I couldn't shake it. It's scary, when you aren't sure which step to take or when to take it. I'm completely in the dark and time is winding down. All I know is the date October 8th (9th, 15th, 31st) and that I'm moving to Charlotte. Like I said, I had gotten a little discouraged.

So, my Mom called me tonight and 2 minutes into the conversation she said: "Turn on your radio... my song is on! I gotta go! BYE!" Her song, "They That Wait" by Fred Hammond ft. John P. Kee, was playing... "Hold on a little while longer, here's what you gotta do. Trust and believe my friend, He'll work it out for you...one thing you must remember, My God is able and He cares for you..."

I guess, it goes without saying... but I'll say it anyway... I was crying my eyes out!! It was JUST what I needed to hear. He's God like that! He sent me an angel (My Mom) to give me a word, just to comfort me. If nothing else, my faith is restored and a little bit stronger than it was before. It doesn't even matter that I'm not sure where things are headed, I'm just going to stand on this word.


Thanks Lord!

0 comments: