Okay so it's Friday...FINALLY and it's a good one at that! Today the kids have their Holiday Concert! I made cute little hats for them to wear (snowmen, christmas trees, and reindeer antlers); they'll be singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Jingle Bells! They're going to be so great! We got paid today and we're having our Christmas Party tonight at our Director's house.
BUT...
There's this other teacher at the center who's highly competitive and can't stand being anything but the best. She hardly ever speaks to me and when she does, it's to criticize me for something I've done or didn't do. When we're around each other (i.e. lunch time), talking with other teachers, she finds something negative to say about every positive comment I make. She really irks me! She really finds fault with everything I do and it makes me ANGRY! I guess she's jealous or something...who knows. Whatever the case, she picked today to piss me off!
She made a cute little card for one of our kids--they're moving to Finland and asked everyone to sign it. I signed it and passed it on like I was asked to. I was sitting in the staff lounge when she came out and started reading what I wrote...(I know because she read bits and pieces out loud) then proceeded to say..."SHE WROTE WHERE I WAS GOING TO PUT SO & SO's PICTURE! People aren't very good at following directions." As if that weren't enough, she comes into the staff room, where I'm sitting to tell me. I said, "Oh well," and she said "Yeah, I'll live." If you'll live then WHY are you whining about it? Ugh?! I said, "Exactly" and left. She's so irritating and unnecessary!
Drama, drama, that's why I hate working with all women. Oh yeah and my Secret Santa gave me OLD DRIED OUT CHOCOLATES with mold growing on them...gross! I figured whatever because I haven't been sweet ALL year and maybe I deserved that. But, then she reveals herself when she asks me if she can have the box to call the company. "I just ordered them in OCTOBER!" Really, who wants 2 month old chocolates? Geez!
What a day and I'm just on my lunchbreak! I hope the rest of the day goes better and I certainly hope to have a good time @ the Christmas party tonight....
Friday, December 19, 2008
Don't mess with me on a FRIDAY!!!!!
Posted by Shanika at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment