
Okay so last night I was up late, listening to my "BF" vent and playing around the computer. I checked my myspace to find that I ACTUALLY had a note! What was even more exciting was the fact that it was from a "Secret Admirer". So I read the email and was fully engrossed all excited about this person and wondering who he is and why he's just telling me this stuff and not acting on it. Here are some excerpts from the email:
"Shanika I think your one of the most beautiful, and intellectually inclined females I've ever had the honor to have met. "
"I wanted you to know that your AMAZING, and down right humorous at times...OK all the time! Lastly I've wanted to comment by saying I've met many women and in comparison there is of none...ya numero uno lady!
P. S The new you is sooooo hot!!"
I responded to his email of course and fell asleep smiling. I couldn't believe that someone out there thinks the world of me and I didn't even know it!!!!! I checked my email this morning to find that he'd replied! But, to my dismay he was still just as anonymous. Apparently we have a mutual friend who feels the way for him, that he feels for me. Weird...because I can't even think of any females I know who have friends that I've actually met. So, I responded once again and rushed home for my lunch break to check my email again...
He replied but with more anonymity. He doesn't want to hurt our "mutual friend" and he doesn't even want to pursue his interest or at least that's what I gathered from all of this. He just wanted me to know how he felt. GREAT! <
Here's an execerpt from his last email:
"Shanika I'm starting to think this was a bad idea on my behalf. I've should of taking into account your prospective on such an intrusion in which I apologize for..forgive me. As far as this mutual friend, well that would basically hurt to have said... I'm just putting myself in the shoes of others right now. Shanika I wasn't approaching you indirectly or even calculating the endless possibilities that maybe plague such favors of the heart. I quite simply wanted to inform one of a likeness or crush as I so put before."
I replied and let him know that I appreciated his admiration because it did, indeed, mean a lot to me. It's wonderful to know that someone thinks so highly of me...even if I'll never know who he is.
Thanks Mr. Secret Admirer!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Secret Admirer!?
Posted by Shanika at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
awe, what a bummer! How cruel to tell you this insightful info then take it back from you! I sure hope you find out who it is, and fast! love ya!
Post a Comment