BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WOWFUL WEDNSDAYS!

Unlike my VERY BESTEST... (shout out to The Chappell Family Blogger)I have so much to say about today! Even better, they're all GOOD THINGS!

WEDNESDAYS are my fave...for 2 reasons. After work, I go to Wednesday night church service @ WOCC (World Overcomers Christian Church in Durham, NC)! I LOVE that church, the people the praise and worship, and the Pastor is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! After church I'm @ Daishawn's for GIRLFRIEND'S NIGHT! The combination of the two are a GREAT pick me...b/c by Wednesday, I need JUST that! Not only is today my favorite day of the week, it's also been a freaking fantastic day (added bonus)! Okay so let me share it with you....

  • We only had 12 kids today! This morning from 8am until 840 I only had 2 kids in my class...it was great!
  • My Secret Santa Rocks...(we're doing $1 a day gifts and Friday you get a big gift), today I got Shortbread cookies (this am), Gummi Bears, a Chick Fil-A gift card $5, warm & fuzzy socks, and some cute any occasion cards--WITH blank insides (this afternoon)!
  • The kids started leaving early...right after nap time!
  • I GOT OFF EARLY (4p... which is a HUGE difference 2 me, from my usual 5...530ish)
  • My fam sent me a Christmas card...my first this year!
  • The maintenece guys installed my BRAND NEW microwave...complete with little styro-foam balls everywhere, lol! My old one "bought the farm" over the weekend LMAO!
  • One of my old parent's, who also double as on of my FB friends used a pic w/me and their kids as their default, just to wish me a Merry Christmas!
So, now I'm @ home and I don't have anywhere to go until 7...then it's church and GFN @ Dai's! See? I told you it was a good day! Yay for WOWFUL Wednesdays!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Sounds like you had a terrific day!! Love ya!