Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' lang syne ?
Wow...this year has really come and gone.
So much happened for me, in one year, as it often does....
I had LOVE handed to me (falsely) at the start of the year and stripped away throughout.
I made some NEW and TRUE friends (love ya Danielle!)and let go of those who were merely "friends".
And never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' lang syne ?
Wow...this year has really come and gone.
So much happened for me, in one year, as it often does....
I had LOVE handed to me (falsely) at the start of the year and stripped away throughout.
I made some NEW and TRUE friends (love ya Danielle!)and let go of those who were merely "friends".
I turned 26!


I cut my hair!

I grew apart from a few friends, while growing closer to others (I love GFNs...love ya Dai).
I helped some friends, I hurt one or two, and was hurt by others. No problem, sorry, and I forgive you.
I ventured off into the world! BOSTON baby!

I began my career advancement (Fall Festival, RAISE, and CERTIFICATION!)
I went back to school (okay so it was only 1 class... but it still counts AND I made an A)
I helped make history on November 4, 2008! (@ the butt crack of dawn).
I didn't believe in early voting...I wanted to take part in the voting process on the "official" day... call me silly.

Congratulations to Barack H. Obama:
The Nation's FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!
Most importantly, I reestablished my relationship with GOD!
Thanks Themba for inviting me to World Overcomers Christian Church!! I love it there! Check out the website: http://www.wocconline.org/!
I made some mistakes, we all do, but...
I learned.
I grew.
I changed.
While, there are some things I'll always remember fondly, there are others that I will try my hardest to forget. All in all, it was a good year.
Thanks for the memories, 2008!


0 comments:
Post a Comment