I'm so excited about this new year and all that is in store for me in 2009! 2008 was a good year, but I can say with out hesitation that I'm glad it's over. The best thing about a new year is the new season. Along with this season comes new changes and new possibilities. We have a chance to start over, a chance to make better decisions, a chance to prove that we really DID learn from the mistakes we made in 2008. I'm so glad that the new season has begun and in honor of this new season, I've set some goals for myself. I didn't want to make outlandish resolutions that I'd soon forget about. I feel like these goals are simple and obtainable. I'll let you all know how it goes!
- Become completely secure in my relationship with God. Instead of simply knowing that God is all I need, I'm ready to start feeling it, too.
- Become more involved at WOCC and fellowship with MORE Christians (my age).
- Regain my financial stability by
-Tithing
-exercising better spending habits
-saving more
-paying of debts - Secure a management position by
-exploring my options
-continuing my education (classes start 1/12/09!)
-excelling in my current position

1 comments:
you can do each and every goal you have set-I absolutely know it! Love ya girl, Happy New Year!
Post a Comment