Okay, so every Wednesday night, my girl Daishawn and I find ourselves in her living room for GIRLFRIENDS NIGHT! It has become our ritual!! I'm not sure how we lived without GFNs before now, lol! We usually watch America's Next Top Model or some really old movie or whatever is ON DEMAND, but our new thing is The Bad Girls Club!
I'm not so much of a "bad girl"(I do have a 'tude @ times), but I LOVE THIS SHOW! Tonight, as part of my usual Friday night ritual. I'm up late, surfing the net. I came across this quiz: Which Season 3 Bad Girl Are You?!
I did it (of course) and I identified most with MY FAV...Tiffany (67%). They called her the "Soulful Bad Girl". She's a hot head, but you wouldn't know it straight on, because she's level headed, intelligent, wise, and she holds her anger well, but once you've crossed her and sent her to boiling point....LOOK OUT! Anyway, you have to watch this show Tuesday nights on the Oxygen Channel @ 10pm! Live Out Loud!


2 comments:
Sounds like T2. She calls our cat, Tabitha, "the bad girl cat". She thinks it's just the funniest thing. Well I do, too. It's mostly at how much she cracks herself up though. Kinda reminds me of me. I'll e-mail you the pic that started it all. lol
Wait a minute! Wed. night is GFN? I thought you go to church on Wed. nights. What's the deal?
Post a Comment